LCG’s philosophy is rooted in the belief that early childhood education yields profound and long-lasting results. Kindness and empathy are emphasized as valuable life skills, which children need to develop so they can live, work and play alongside others. LCG childcare professionals dedicate their lives to the education and care of children, often making personal sacrifices in order to be there for their charges. The Foundation was created to capture that passion for service and assist LCG childcare providers themselves in times of dire need.
The Foundation provides short-term financial assistance to current employees of Learning Care Group (including Support Central), Childtime Childcare, La Petite Academy, Montessori Unlimited, Everbrook Academy, The Children’s Courtyard, Tutor Time Learning Centers, and Creative Kids Learning Centers. The Foundation provides short-term financial assistance to current employees of Learning Care Group who have demonstrated financial need arising from severe hardship or emergency circumstances such as:
- Funeral and burial expenses during the most difficult time for families
- Temporary housing when not allowed back in homes after hurricanes
- Clothing and bedding this winter after pipes burst and ruined all personal possessions
- Down payments for cars when families lost their vehicles to flooding
- Temporary help after losing everything in house fires
- Food and clothing when families were without power for several days
- Building materials when families exhausted all local resources to rebuild their homes
- Eviction prevention
To learn more about this organization and its inspiring mission, please visit the LCG iCare Foundation.
About Telgian in the Community
Since 1985, Telgian has served as a trusted partner to clients around the globe, providing a single source solution for fire protection, life safety and security services. To learn more about Telgian’s companies including Telgian Engineering & Consulting and Telgian Fire Safety, please visit our Companies and Services page.
To learn more about Telgian’s dedication to improving local communities through events such as the 2021 LCG iCare Foundation Golf Outing, please visit the Telgian Community Page.
For Media and Interview Inquiries, Contact:
Susan McNeill. Telgian Holdings, Inc.