On September 8-12, the American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS) will host security professionals from around the globe for the industry’s leading event, the Global Security Exchange GSX 2019, formerly the ASIS International Annual Seminar and Exhibits. In addition to an exceptional lineup of industry speakers on a wide range of safety and security topics, the event also includes an EXPO highlighting leading safety and security solutions providers, such as Telgian Engineering & Consulting (Booth #2140).
Telgian Engineering & Consulting is a full-service global engineering and risk mitigation consulting firm specializing in complex, multi-discipline public and private sector projects. The company provides a wide range of professional services related to the protection of people, property, information, and organizational mission against preventable losses. At Global Security Exchange (GSX), the Telgian Engineering & Consulting’s team will showcase its security engineering and consulting expertise including strategic/enterprise risk management, fire protection engineering, industrial security, environmental health and safety, emergency management, and operations continuity.
Telgian professionals are dedicated to delivering value through effective protection solutions that meet today’s ever-changing risk challenges. Telgian integrates security concepts with sound engineering principles and best practices to address the unique characteristics of each project.
In addition to a uniquely global perspective, Telgian also provides in-depth knowledge of local, state, and federal compliance matters. And, Telgian serves industry sectors that include government, commercial, education, healthcare, hospitality, industrial, and transportation.
Telgian’s Security Engineering Services include Protection Systems Design, Acquisition, Commissioning, Testing and Management, Countermeasure Techniques, Mitigation Strategies and Response Solutions, Third Party Regulatory Conformity Assessment, Risk/Vulnerability Assessments and Infrastructure Security. In addition, Telgian provides Information Security and Cyber Strategies, Workplace Violence and Threat Management and Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection (AT/FP).
Security Consulting Services include:
* Security Plans, Policies, Practices and Procedures
* Corporate Security Policy Benchmarking and Validation
* Risk/Security Vulnerability Assessments
* Contract and Proprietary Security Protection Force Operational Effectiveness Reviews
* Workplace Violence / Threat Management / Active Shooter Awareness Training
* Information Security and Cyber Strategies
* Crime Prevention through Environmental Design (CPTED)
* Responsible Care® Security Code
* Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS)
* Maritime Transportation Security Act (MTSA)
* Rail Transportation Security Rule (RTSR)
* NERC CIP-014 Vulnerability Assessments/Security Plans/Third Party Verifications
* Forensic Investigations and Expert Witness Services
* Master Planning
* Global and Local Operations Center Planning and Design
* Migration Strategy and Design from Existing Legacy Systems
* PSIM and Situational Awareness Design
The Global Security Exchange (GSX) will be held at McCormick Place in Chicago, IL, September 8-12, 2019. To register for the Global Security Exchange (GSX), or to learn more about the event, please click here. To learn more, please visit Telgian Engineering & Consulting.
Media and Interview Inquiries:
Telgian Holdings, Inc.