• Assist with emergency response, recovery and crisis communication coordination with Authorities Having Jurisdiction, including FEMA
• Evaluate water, hazardous materials, soils and other services related to Environmental Health and Safety
• Inspect buildings, facilities, systems, services and equipment as may be required
• Implement redesign of buildings, facilities, systems, services and equipment from within flood level to alternate areas
• Test and recommission systems, services and equipment to confirm operation to as-designed / pre-incident operational status
• Engineer, design and specify replacement systems, services and equipment as necessary
• Provide facility condition assessments to assess damaged equipment and systems and offer recommendations for remediation, retrofit and replacement
• Examine and document existing conditions of buildings, facilities, systems, services and equipment, including security
• Communicate with owner insurance carriers as necessary to identify requirements
• Define and analyze various risks to help assess relative risk levels, provide solutions and strategies for recovery, including property loss control services and surveys
• Provide construction management and construction administration services
Please visit our Emergency Management & Preparedness page, for a comprehensive list of emergency management programs that reduce vulnerability, deter threats and minimize consequences.
Media and Interview Inquiries:
Telgian Holdings, Inc.