As a valued supplier partner of The Home Depot, the world’s largest home improvement retailer, Telgian recently achieved a Silver Level in support of The Home Depot Foundation. At the Silver Level, our charitable gifts helped the Foundation reach a goal of more than $34 million raised to serve communities in need.
The support we provide through our charitable contributions goes toward much-needed grant dollars for the Foundation’s nonprofit partners who are addressing the need for veteran housing, disaster response and “skilled trades training.”
We’re proud to be a benefactor of The Home Depot Foundation and we’re grateful our sponsorship helps leave a meaningful impact on the homes and lives of the communities they serve. A few examples include:
- Surpassed $375 million invested in support of veterans
- Positively impacted more than 50,000 veteran homes and facilities
- Provided specially adapted smart homes for catastrophically wounded veterans
- Delivered mortgage and rental assistance to help veterans nationwide struggling to make housing payments
- Helped eight major U.S. cities on their continued journey to end veteran homelessness
- Increased its 2021 commitment to $4.3 million to areas impacted by fire, hurricanes and tornadoes
- Committed $500,000 of its overall $4.3 million investment to the historic winter storms
- Expanded its support to aid food insecurity and Covid-19 testing
- Developed a robust long-term recovery plan to help communities rebuild long after a major disaster occurs
Skilled Trades Training
- Introduced more than 15,000 people to the skilled trades and certified more than 5,000 for employment in the trades
- Launched its 10th military program in partnership with Home Builders Institute, expanding its presence on U.S. Army, Navy and Marine Corps bases
- Invested in the trades through an “Academy Model,” or a community-based education model
- Activated online learning in its K-12 and military programs
Since 1985, Telgian has served as a trusted partner to clients around the globe, providing innovative fire protection services, security, life safety consulting and engineering / design services, keeping facilities safe, compliant, and on budget. Headquartered in Phoenix, AZ with offices across the nation, as well as in Canada and Mexico, Telgian provides services throughout the US and abroad. We offer our clients a comprehensive, single-source solution for all fire protection testing and inspections, security, and life safety needs.
To learn more about Telgian’s companies including Telgian Engineering & Consulting and Telgian Fire Safety, please visit our Companies and Services page.
To learn more about Telgian’s dedication to improving local communities, working with exceptional organizations such as The Home Depot Foundation, please visit the Telgian Community page.
Media and Interview Inquiries:
Telgian Holdings, Inc.