Telgian will be presenting and exhibiting at the upcoming Campus Fire Safety, Security and Risk Management Conference and Expo, taking place in Columbus, OH, March 7th-8th, 2016.
Campus Fire Safety is devoted to reducing the loss of life and property from fire and accidents at campuses around the world by providing quality- cost effective; fire and life-safety training, education and resources. The purpose of this annual event is to provide high-quality education, technology and networking opportunities for campus fire safety and other related responsibilities.
The annual conference provides training and educational workshops, presented by the nation’s leading fire & life safety, security, code enforcement, fire protection and emergency management professionals.
Telgian Corporation will be presenting on several topics during the conference for Continuing Education Unit (CEU) credits for the state of Ohio:
Russell Leavitt, Executive Chairman, will lead three sessions:
- NFPA 25 Stakeholders Roles and Responsibilities;
- Water-Based Fire Protection Systems: Internal Piping Condition and Obstruction Investigation NFPA 25; and
- NFPA 25—Misunderstood, Misinterpreted, and Misapplied.
Leonard Ramo, executive vice president of Telgian Engineering & Consulting, will lead two sessions:
- Stationary Fire Pumps 100 – Installation and Maintenance Basics; and
- The Benefits of Fire Risk Assessment for Campus Buildings.
Tom Parrish, Vice President of Telgian Integrated Systems, will lead four sessions:
- NFPA 25 and 72: Compliance Need Not Break the Bank;
- NFPA 72 Mass Notification Systems: What Do You Need to Know?;
- What Codes Apply to Fire Alarm Systems?; and
- NFPA 72 Testing and Inspections: Can you self-perform them?
Dan Vandergriff, Director of Operations for Telgian Engineering & Consulting, will lead one session:
- Prioritizing Fire Protection Upgrades with Limited Budgets While Planning for the Long Term.
Please visit us at the Telgian booth during the conference and speak with one of our experts.
For more information or to register for this conference, please visit: http://www.lifesafetyforum.org/