Telgian will be exhibiting at the upcoming 2017 Campus Fire Safety and Emergency Management 14th Annual Conference and Expo, taking place in Columbus, OH, February 26-28 2017.
Campus Fire Safety is devoted to reducing the loss of life and property from fire and accidents at campuses around the world by providing quality- cost effective; fire and life-safety training, education and resources. The purpose of this annual event is to provide high-quality education, technology and networking opportunities for campus fire safety and other related responsibilities.
Telgian Corporation will be presenting on several topics during the conference for Continuing Education Unit (CEU) credits for the state of Ohio:
Leonard Ramo, Executive Vice President of Telgian Engineering & Consulting
- Fire Risk Assessments – Campus Based Properties
- Warren Burns, Regional Practice Leader of Telgian Fire Protection Engineering
- Applying “The three E’s” to Exiting
- Tom Parrish, Vice President of Telgian Integrated Systems
- NFPA 72 Testing and Inspections: Can you self-perform them?
- Dan Vandergriff, Vice President of Telgian Operations
- Prioritizing Fire Protection Upgrades with Limited Budgets – Fire Sprinkler Long Term Planning
- Tracey Bellamy, Chief Engineering Officer of Telgian
- Testing Electric Fire Pumps, Arc Flash Hazards – What You Don’t Know Won’t Hurt You
Please visit us at the Telgian booth during the conference and speak with one of our experts.
For more information or to register for this conference, please visit: http://www.campussafetyexpo.com